CES-MED held a three-day Training of Trainers Workshop in the city of Rabat in Morocco
- Promoting the rallies to the CoM of the mobilized communes during the training and a cooperation with the AMEV for its members: Sending of the CES-MED memorandum to the concerned municipalities, assistance of the Rabat office to address the rally form and the decision of the council authorizing the president to rally the CoM and translations of new CoM documents into Arabic
- Increased coordination with the FEC for the development of the action fiches
- CES-MED/ UPFI mechanism meeting during the exploratory mission (April 2017)
- Coordination with the EIB in the ongoing discussions with the FEC
- Participation in the training program for engineering department ("green city") in order to promote the establishment of a national offer for the BEI and the SEAP
- Providing a presentation visit to municipalities that do not have the support of AMEV (Tangiers, Beni Mellal) to present the project
- Supporting the AMEV in its training or funding research activities with the EU in the framework of future AAP project
This training follows the recommendations of the National Conference in Morocco - SEAP CES-MED, which was held in July 2016.
Since its launch in 2013, the CES-MED project has been involved in Morocco in coordination with the MEMEE to support three pilot Moroccan municipalities in their adherence to the Covenant of Mayors, the preparation of their SEAPs and the enhancement of the priority actions in their plans.